Marketing and Communications
Technical Road Sports Marketing Specialist EU (m/w/d)
Act as a liaison for SRAM with sponsored pro teams and athletes and support pro team mechanics in the field.
- Conduct SRAM Product & Marketing liaison activity with professional sponsored team and athletes, including Road, Triathlon Cyclocross from in-the-field and via the SRAM office.
- Support RSM´s cross-functional SRAM Road activities with SRAM PR/Media, SRAM Road Product Development and Dealer Marketing groups
- Working on strong and long-term relationships with sponsored athletes and customers
- Create and coordinate SRAM Road product orders from SRAM factory and warehouse locations to team/athlete/end-user
- Generate SRAM quality reports for internal marketing and development groups
- Training and support for professional Road Team Mechanics in-the-field and at the Schweinfurt facility
- Close contact with Customer Service concerning product shipments, material flow and prioritization
- Travel, with out-of-town trips lasting more than one week, can be in excess of 100 days per year and regularly includes weekends.
- Professional cycling and/or technical service experience.
- Excellent English written, verbal, and presentation skills and also Spanish strongly preferred. Other European languages are a plus (German, Italian, French…)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proficient computer and software skills, including: Microsoft Office, dedicated shipping software; Social Media via mobile computing and smart phone platforms.
- Bicycle Industry or IBD experience, minimum 1 Year
- Legal European residency
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.