Technical Service Representative
Spearfish, South Dakota
To provide technical and warranty assistance to consumers, bicycle dealers, distributors, and OE’s on all Quarq product lines.
- Provide professional technical and warranty assistance to all inquiries via phone or email on Quarq products
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Quarq products and assist with identifying new issues as they occur in the market
- Deliver accurate and timely technical information to consumers, dealers and OEs
- Provide constructive and critical information to the Quarq Management team
- Place warranty orders, manage sales orders using current order entry procedures and return authorizations
- Perform repairs on serviceable product lines
- Customer service experience required
- Bicycle mechanic experience required
- Strong communication skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve required
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, SAP and Zendesk knowledge a plus
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.