Technical Support Representative
The SRAM Technical Support group provides technical information to our range of customers via phone and electronic communication from our Nijkerk location. You will assist customers in getting the most out of SRAM products with direct product support, order placement and tracking within a fun multi-cultural work environment.
- Technical support via phone/email for all SRAM product lines
- Placing orders and providing tracking information for customers
- Return product evaluation
- MBO level or equal education, preference for Technical direction
- Fluent in Dutch with English skills
- Problem solving ability
- Customer support skills
- Preferable working experience in the cycling industry
- General bicycle knowledge
- Use of Microsoft Office or similar software
- COVID-19 Vaccinations are required for this position, subject to applicable law
- This position can offer you a genuinely dynamic position in an outstanding international organization with plenty of opportunity to grow. Work with a passionate global team in a casual yet professional environment that offers a very competitive remuneration package. There are options for a full-time or part time employment (32 – 40 hours per week).
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.