Engineering and Design
United States, California, San Luis Obispo
As part of SRAM’s Product Development team, the Test Technician will work to deliver new and innovative products to millions of athletes and cycling enthusiasts across the world.
- Perform testing of electro-mechanical systems.
- Operate test equipment and set up test stands and machines.
- Interpret and provide accurate data to test requesters.
- Partner with test engineers to develop new tests.
- Organize and maintain lab space, equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Identify and implement improvements for test lab processes and fixtures.
- Apply Lean principles to improve test operations efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support a safe, inclusive workplace where all team members value diversity and individual differences.
- Experience in testing, mechanics, electronics, or a related field.
- High school diploma.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience in a laboratory, customer service, or team-oriented environment.
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salary starts at $50,000 + up to 30% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.