Engineering and Design
Test Automation Engineer - Mechatronics
Colorado Springs, Colorado
As part of a global team of Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Software Engineers and others, the Test Automation Engineer will work to deliver new and innovative products to millions of athletes and cycling enthusiasts across the world. Check out the following overview of a recent project, SRAM AXS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEbJRmNgD8E
- Collaborate with Engineers to design, build, manage, and continuously improve automated production test systems for mechatronic devices.
- Identify and resolve issues in production test systems related to yield, stability, cycle time, operator usability, and serviceability.
- B.S. Degree in a field of Electrical and Software Engineering
- Minimum 1 year professional work experience, internships included
- Experience working with embedded hardware/software platforms
- Familiarity with a variety of mechatronic and sensing technologies
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Ability to characterize product behavior and communicate results to support development
- Ability to travel to Taiwan 2-3 times per year, for 5-10 days each trip
- Experience with automated test systems
- Experience developing object-oriented Python applications
- Proficiency with Linux
- PCBA design
- 3D modeling
- Experience with manufacturing test automation
- RF testing and characterization
- Embedded communication via UART, SPI, I2C, and JTAG
- Prior international cross-functional team experience
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.