Test Development Engineer Internship
San Luis Obispo, California
As part of SRAM’s global team, you will learn to build, test, and verify innovative, new components – mechanically & electronically – for the cycling industry. All internships are intended to be performed onsite.
- Program test equipment for validation of drivetrain components.
- Perform data analysis on test equipment raw data.
- Develop models for test fixtures in CAD.
- Develop an understanding of environmental, reliability, and safety requirements.
- Currently working towards a BS, MS, or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a relevant engineering program.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work with others, but highly self-motivated to achieve individual tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.