Engineering and Design
As part of SRAM’s Product Development team, the Test Technician will build, test, and verify innovative, new components – mechanically & electronically – for the cycling industry.
- Operate test equipment and set up test stands and machines
- Interpret and provide accurate test data
- Partner with test engineers, and development engineers to develop new tests
- Organize and maintain lab space, equipment, tools, and supplies
- Identify and implement improvements for test lab processes and fixtures
- Apply Lean principles to improve test operations efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs assisted and unassisted
- 3+ years’ work experience in testing, mechanics, electronics or a related field
- High school diploma required
- Strong mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of bicycles
- Experience with testing or laboratory experience a plus
- Basic computer skills required
- Background in LEAN, 5S, and continuous improvement experience a plus
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.