Engineering and Design
As part of SRAM’s Product Development team, the Test Technician will work to deliver new and innovative products to millions of athletes and cycling enthusiasts across the world.
- Perform testing of electro-mechanical systems.
- Operate test equipment and set up test stands and machines.
- Interpret and provide accurate data to test requesters.
- Partner with test engineers, and development engineers to develop new tests.
- Organize and maintain lab space, equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Identify and implement improvements for test lab processes and fixtures.
- Apply Lean principles to improve test operations efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support a safe, inclusive workplace where all team members value diversity and individual differences.
- Experience in testing, mechanics, electronics or a related field.
- High school diploma.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience in laboratory, customer service or team-oriented environment.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.