Information Technology, Velocio
Velocio Front End Web Developer
United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, New England,
The Front End Web Developer will join the Velocio team to develop and deploy improvements to the Velocio eCommerce site. We're searching for a highly collaborative individual to coordinate with the marketing and visual brand manager to develop required content. This person will be a subject matter expert, staying up to date on design trends in UI/UX.
- Develop and deploy improvements according Velocio's ecomm roadmap.
- Troubleshoot and resolve front-end issues as identifyed by customer service, users, and internal testing.
- Aid marketing in developing site content, and develop tools as needed to support them in creating content themselves.
- Stay informed of platform/tool road maps (Shopify, Google Analytics, etc) and inform ecomm roadmap accordingly.
- Develop and deploy unique solutions to support ecomm sales and drive conversion.
- Define and maintain UX specifications and standards across all user facing web apps.
- Keep up with the latest trends and techniques in design, UI, and UX.
- 5+ years of experience in front end web development.
- Experience or familiarity with Tailwind CSS, git/Github, yarn.
- Experience documenting processes to support non-technically inclined colleagues.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.