Velocio Head of Operations
United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, New England,
The Head of Operations role is responsible for the direction and implementation of systems to ensure smooth and efficient business processes across the organization. This includes logistics and 3PL relationships, integration with SRAM systems for reporting and analysis and implementation of processes to reduce overhead and ultimately improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage partner relationships and processing of inbound freight, outbound shipping and logistics (duty, tax, accounting, pricing)
- Evaluate new partners for strategic expansion (logistics, compliance, tax, integration)
- Identify and analyze inefficiencies and develop strategies to measure and implement improvements
- Develop policies to ensure scalability
- Maintain Inventory management system, forecasting and planning with Sales & Product teams, includes B2B platform
- Maintain A/P vendor payments, terms and approvals
- Coordinate with marketing and CS teams around messaging to customers (eg logistics)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of operational experience, preferably within eCommerce & manufacturing.
- SAP, ERP, CRM, MS suite, and general understanding of systems integration
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- We value diverse life experiences; if your professional background does not precisely match our suggested experience, we’d still like to hear from you if you think your skillset will be a good fit for the company and position
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.