Engineering and Design
Advanced Development Intern
To work with SRAM’s Advanced Development Group and Engineers to identify, describe and document company innovations and inventions.
- Engage with engineers to extract information regarding developments achieved during advanced development projects.
- Create appropriate documentation around identified developments; including electronic models, drawings, flow-charts and basic technical system descriptions.
- Perform technology landscape analysis through competitor benchmarking and additional market and publication research.
- Strategically identify technology opportunities based on technology landscape analysis and other tools.
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or equivalent engineering discipline, preferably having completed sophomore level engineering classwork.
- Experience in solid modeling and/or CAD systems, CREO Parametric (Pro/ENGINEER) Experience preferred.
- Strong interest in advanced mechanical, electromechanical and software based technologies.
- All applicants must submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.