Computer Science Intern
Spearfish, South Dakota
To assist in the development of SRAM Digital Operations projects, including web / mobile applications, and cloud services.
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle. This includes: analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, deployment tools, and maintenance. As a member of a self-organizing SCRUM team, the job duties may vary, depending on the needs of the team.
- Opportunities in User Interface design, workflow automation development.
- Work closely with team leaders and product managers to understand and refine product concepts.
- Computer Science (or similar) students that are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD.
- Expertise in web development.
- Assist with troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance of databases.
- Demonstrated expertise with software debugging.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Prior international cross-functional development experience a plus.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.