Engineering and Design
Learning to build, test, and verify innovative, new components, both mechanically & electronically – as a part of the Product Development team.
- Design, develop, and program equipment for validation of electromechanical components
- Develop models for components and test fixtures in CAD
- Develop understanding of environmental, reliability, and safety requirements
- Develop working knowledge of wireless communication protocols
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or advanced Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a relevant engineering program
- Excellent verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail a must
- Experience or interest in mechatronics & electronics is a plus
- Experience with vibration, fatigue analysis, and reliability is a plus
- Ability to work with others, but highly self-motivated to achieve individual tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.