Human Resources Intern
To support SRAM's Human Resources Team in day-to-day activities and long-term initiatives.
- Assist with transition of the following employee resources to SRAM portal: US benefits information, EDP/Performance pages, Recruitment, and Other identified needs
- Assist with development of job description repository
- Partner with HRIS to learn system capabilities
- Provide Performance Review progress reports to local HR
- Assist with SRAM's wellness program initiatives - including education, communication and coordination of events, prize coordination, and building a wellness page on the SRAM portal in partnership with IT
- Attend weekly HR meetings to provide updates to team
- Assist with other administrative tasks, as needed
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Excellent verbal communication skills
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.