Product Management Intern
To work closely with our team of Product and Brand Managers; as well as members of our Engineering and Sales teams. This individual will contribute to the story creation and presentation development of upcoming product introductions. Supporting the formatting of long-term product plans and market share analysis.
- Support product and marketing in developing materials for summer product introductions (sample management)
- Conducts market research to inform forecasting of forthcoming road projects
- Refine product development roadmap
- Review technical documents
- Engage with development teams with the intent to bring a product to market
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or advanced Degree
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, organized and is detail oriented
- Self-motivated but able to work within a team to meet upcoming deadlines
- Experience working on or with bicycles and bicycle components, a plus
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.