Technical Service Intern
Spearfish, South Dakota
To support our customer service team in providing technical and warranty assist to consumers, bicycle dealers, distributors and bicycle manufacturers on all Quarq product lines.
- Data entry (customer creation, sales order entry, return material authorizations, etc.)
- Provide accurate and timely response to Ride Assessment and basic troubleshooting emails
- Maintain existing documents as needed
- Participate in Customer Service-related continuous improvement initiatives (i.e. – improving the flow of product through our service/repair area)
- Assist in our service/repair area, helping to test and repair Quarq products
- Complete service center checkouts to ensure customer is getting back the right products and any property they sent in
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s Degree
- Interest or experience in customer service required
- Basic bicycle mechanic knowledge preferred
- Strong communication skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve required
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.