The X01® DH crankset with X-SYNC™ technology is engineered for ultimate DH performance in the most aggressive terrain. The carbon crank combines stiffness and strength with lightest-in-class weight of under 800 grams. Proven in World Cup and World Championship racing, it's the crankset made for relentless downhill rides.
$383 - $416
- This X01® DH crank is an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain system.
- SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x™ chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability
- Chainring options allow you to tune your gear range to match your terrain, wheel size and riding style
- Carbon DH racing crank
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC™ chainring, 94 BCD -an integral component of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain
- X-SYNC™ technology compatible with SRAM 1x™ 7- and 10-speed DH drivetrains
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability, and stronger crank construction.
GXP’s gutter seal design cuts friction, durability and weight—improving both feel and performance.
It’s all the best from BB30 and Press-Fit bottom brackets in one captivating package. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. The key difference with PressFit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. PressFit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain. Accept no imitation.
|BB Compatibility||GXP 83mm/PF GXP 104.5/107mm, PF30 83mm|
|Chainring Size||32, 34, 36, 38|
|Crank arm length||165mm, 170mm|
|BB Spindle Interface||24mm, 30mm|
|Color (Crank arm)||Black, Red|