Force eTap AXS Groupset
$591 - $1560
Ships after .
Currently out of stock until .
You asked. We listened. eTap is now available for Force. SRAM Force eTap AXS offers the key features of RED eTap AXS—modern gearing, advanced chain management, and easy personalization—in a more affordable package. Exploring new limits has never been easier. SRAM Force eTap AXS—Simply Beyond.
$591 - $1560
- AXS™ enabled for wireless connectivity and easy personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap® shift logic
- Modern and capable gearing for 1x and 2x
- Seamless power meter upgrade path
- Advanced chain management with Orbit™ technology
- Aftermarket groupset includes rear derailleur, front derailleur (if applicable), shift-brake controls, disc brake calipers (if applicable), rotors (if applicable), battery(s), and charger
- Groupset pricing varies based on brake type selection and 2x or 1x drivetrain selection
AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Installation. Service. Compatibility. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub.Visit product service page
CYCLING COMPONENT OF THE YEAR
The shifting is great, and it provides such usable gear ratios for the type of riding it is designed for, whether that's on or off-road.
QUIET & COMFORTABLE
"Shifting in any condition is easy, whether rattling on a gravel descent or commuting in snow, with lobster-mitt gloves on."
GEAR OF THE YEAR
"...it’s just so consistently good; battery life is impressive, shifting accurate and consistent, and the gearing spread is just what I’ve been looking for..."
SUPERB OVERALL PERFORMANCE
“…the smaller gap of just 13 teeth up front feels good. The front derailleur works as quiet and reliable as no other front derailleur. Same for the new Flat-Top-Chain. Wear was surprisingly little.”