Global Commercial FP&A Manager
United States, Illinois, Chicago
Reporting to the Senior FP&A Director, the Commercial FP&A Manager will partner with the Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to influence decisions in support of profitable growth. Key activities include financial analysis and insight, budgeting and forecasting, and management financial reporting. Areas of focus include new product launches, pricing, customer strategy financial impact, return on sales and marketing investment, M&A, monthly demand planning / forecasting / analysis of financial results, and establishment of financial KPIs and standard dashboards to track performance.
- Prepare cash flow analyses to support new product launch business plans as well as potential acquisitions, in partnership with the Product and New Growth Teams.
- Partner with Product on monitoring in market price points vs. key competition, with an eye on opportunities and threats. Provide financial analysis for proposed price changes. Work with Sales and Product teams to simplify the pricing model where appropriate and with a focus on After Market.
- Build a model to assess customer profitability and recommend actions based on findings. Assess the financial impact of the customer categorization strategy.
- Develop and conduct ROI analyses for sales and marketing investments such as team sponsorships, event participation, etc.
- Analyze GP% and cash flow by SKU to prioritize investment and optimize assortment.
- Coordinate competitive financial analysis.
- Support the revenue forecast process across product segments, working closely with Sales, Sales Operations/Demand Planning, Operations, and Product Functions. Partner with the S&OP team to ensure a connection between the rolling sales forecast and the impact on the financial forecast.
- Analyze monthly financial results, with a focus on price/volume/mix.
- Develop P&Ls for Enterprise Value Streams/product categories that are consistent across the organization.
- Support the alignment of financial KPIs and the development of dashboards for the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset, identifying and implementing process improvements within the Finance organization.
- Drive financial literacy across the organization with a focus on profitability and cash.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA, MBA preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in FP&A or related role.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of programs (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Experience with SAP and BI/Power BI.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- High proficiency in building financial models for business cases and commercial arrangements.
- Experience presenting to Senior leadership and driving results.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to rely on judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of the organization.
- Team player with a service mentality and a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong leadership skills, big picture approach to tasks and ability to communicate complex topics in concise explanations.
- Results-oriented contributor with a high level of personal accountability for deliverables.
SRAM LLC es uno de los mayores proveedores del mundo de componentes de ciclismo. Fundada en Chicago en 1987, SRAM continúa promoviendo el ciclismo a través de sus productos, sus acciones sociales, y sus empleados, concienciados en mejorar el ciclismo. A día de hoy, SRAM da trabajo a más de 4.500 empleados, en más de 20 lugares, y más de 9 países. SRAM se enorgullece de promover la igualdad de oportunidades entre sus trabajadores.