United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
To provide technical warranty repair and quality feedback for RockShox suspension products.
- Manage incoming RockShox suspension product returned to SRAM for warranty service and paid repair
- Close coordination with the inventory team to manage parts ordering and process flow
- Strong emphasis on troubleshooting and ability to identify current and new issues with RockShox suspension, and other hydraulic products in the marketplace
- Initiate and complete repair process according to factory specifications
- Maintain repair turnover times for products returned for factory service
- Communicate with Quality, Engineering, and Dealer Service groups on new and current product issues using internal data collection systems
- Leverage databases (i.e. SAP/CRM) for repair order process and reporting
- Maintain orderly work area and necessary supplies to complete daily tasks
- 3+ years of bicycle industry experience required, with an emphasis on bicycle suspension expertise and knowledge of SRAM bicycle components. DSD experience is a plus.
- Service Manager or similar experience is a plus. Leadership experience or capability preferred
- Strong technical skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction
- Proficiency with SAP, Microsoft Word, and Excel. CRM knowledge a plus
- Ability to manage a clean and organized work environment
- Flexibility for onsite training in Indianapolis, IN for approximately 4-8 weeks
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, if needed, up to 1-2 weeks per year
- The benefits of this position include group health insurance including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long-term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $40,000 and this position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance
SRAM LLC es uno de los mayores proveedores del mundo de componentes de ciclismo. Fundada en Chicago en 1987, SRAM continúa promoviendo el ciclismo a través de sus productos, sus acciones sociales, y sus empleados, concienciados en mejorar el ciclismo. A día de hoy, SRAM da trabajo a más de 4.500 empleados, en más de 20 lugares, y más de 9 países. SRAM se enorgullece de promover la igualdad de oportunidades entre sus trabajadores.