Engineering and Design
Backend Software Engineer
Spearfish, South Dakota
To build robust APIs, software deployment pipelines, and cloud infrastructure that power SRAM’s internal and customer facing web services. Join a team of motivated, outdoor-oriented software engineers working on bicycle data systems and connected components at SRAM.
- Build and deploy backend services and APIs.
- Monitoring of services, including metric collection and handling alerts.
- Work to remove friction from the software development process.
- Develop and maintain software test suites including unit tests and continuous integration for services.
- Participate in software code reviews.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Python.
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS or equivalent.
- Experience with Linux system administration and unit testing and CI systems.
- Comfortable with source control technologies such as Git and Mercurial.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Strong interpersonal and team skills are required.