Customer Service Representative - Bilingual Spanish (International Accounts)
Chicago, Illinois, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Indianapolis, Indiana
Act as a primary contact for customers managing day to day needs with orders, lead times, logistics and technical support consistently providing a high level of customer service. Partner with sales, shipping locations, accounting, and other company resources to support customer needs across all facets of the business. This role works closely with our Latin America customer base, Spanish language proficiency and an understanding of local customs are strongly desired.
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with customer contacts
- Collaborate with colleagues across departments (sales, finance, etc) and locations worldwide
- Provide multi-lingual expertise for internal and external customer communication
- Enter, schedule and confirm purchase orders in a timely manner and manage open orders to fulfillment
- Pro-actively follow up regarding any customer inquiries
- Work with the customer to provide technical or warranty support following up as needed with customer quality feedback to the organization.
- Represent SRAM towards the customer and represent the customer inside the organization
- Provide logistics support and promptly supply invoices and shipping documents following shipments
- Maintain customer master and pricelist
- 1 year experience in customer service, bicycle industry preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish required; Fluency in Portuguese preferred
- Experience with international logistics preferred
- Experience in SAP or other MRP system preferred. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to think independently and creatively to navigate customer requests, manage expectations and deliver solutions within SRAM’s customer service framework
- Ability to learn quickly through hands on experience, training, and customer interaction
- Self-motivated, flexible, and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Maintain high level of organization and timeliness
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally across the global organization
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per year
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. The starting pay is $36,000 (annually). This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.