Technical Support Representative
To provide world class technical and warranty assistance to our customers, bike dealers, distributors, and OE’s on all SRAM product lines.
- Provide and completion of professional technical and warranty assistance and service to all inquiries for all SRAM product lines on requests by dealers and /or other customer groups in a professional way and in an agreed time frame. Answering technical questions or giving advice by phone or electronic communication from / to dealers and other channels and provide support and solutions for using SRAM products.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of SRAM products including current and previous product lines for both physical products and technical product information.
- Identify warrantable issues and follow the appropriate guidelines to quickly resolve customer inquiries. Evaluation of products for warranty/service needs and repair or replace based on SRAM prices.
- Communicate product nonconformities to the Quality department to support continuous improvement initiatives. Complete product feedback and reporting as required by SRAM quality processes.
- Evaluate and complete repair/replace processes on SRAM products according to factory specifications. Pack and process return orders for shipment. Operate SRAM internal information systems for replacement/returns.
- Min. MBO level or equal education, preference for Technical direction
- Strong customer service skills, professionalism and ability to problem solve.
- Excellent written, verbal and organization skills and good English skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training and customer interaction.
- Initial training period 3 – 4 months