Engineering and Design
To lead and mentor electrical engineers and support staff, helping to develop and support continuous improvement around electric or program related projects. To support functional manager and manage and evaluate team performance.
- To support electric group members to develop high quality, robust electric engineering solutions. Routinely review and update project development progress with managers.
- To support electric group team members to study, research and development new product test &test equipment.
- Regularly collaborate and effectively communicate with engineers located across the globe, establish regular meetings to assure progress on electric engineering technology, specification & knowledge.
- Act as a key coordinator for cross functional work of LPD or CI projects related to electric engineering tasks or solution.
- Act as the Technical Lead within a given electric engineering team, overseeing the work of other electric engineers. Take an active, hands-on role to ensure that engineering problems are resolved thoroughly.
- Support assigned tasks by manager with rigid discipline & active response.
- Education: Graduated with Bachelor of University or above; Major in Electronics Engineering, Electrical.
- Fluent in reading, writing and conversation in English, able to hold or attend cross country meeting. TOEIC certification result above 600 is acceptable.
- Skills: 5+ years’ experience of electronic process development or electronic products test development.