Marketing and Communications
EU Mobile Event Coordinator (m/f/x)
The Mobile Event Coordinator is responsible for the European event truck, driving it to and setting it up at events, races and customer events. The Mobile Event Marketing Coordinator also takes care of the organization, maintenance, care and construction of the mobile marketing facility at events. Also supporting the SRAM sponsored teams and athletes at events and helping with consumer/rider events. We offer: flexible working time models, excellent work environment and flat hierarchies, innovative working environment with a range of benefits and employee events, and company pension plan with an employer contribution.
- Maintain and care of the European event truck all year long.
- Coordinate the truck trips to planned events with the Event Team.
- Coordinate the inventory in cooperation with the Marketing Technical Manager.
- Responsible for the set-up coordination, maintenance of the truck and the mobile marketing material during events.
- Ensure the set-up is clean, tidy and up to our standard and brand image at all times.
- Assist in asset purchases including displays and equipment.
- Support the Event Team in planning and execution.
- High School diploma or GED
- Possession of a valid truck driver's license class CE would be an advantage, otherwise this can be acquired through SRAM
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Fluent English & German written and verbal
- Very good SRAM product knowledge
- Excellent manual skills and knowledge of bicycle mechanics
- Strong Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong Communication skills written and verbal
- Up to 50% travel required, both domestic and European
- Flexible schedule needed. Will be required to work weekends for events
- If you like challenges and could imagine working in a dynamic, internationally successful team we invite you, to learn more about us. Please send your English application (at least cover letter and curriculum vitae) to [email protected] If you have questions, feel free to contact human resources Tina Stockhausen (Tel.: 09721-2923441)