The HR generalist reports directly to the HR director in the USA and functionally to the general manager the Netherlands. The business language is English and you will work independently, but in close cooperation with business managers. You are a member of the local management team. The HR generalist is also part of the global HR team.
- Partner with the business to advise and coach managers on various HR policies and regulations.
- Initiate, develop and coordinate HR policies and processes and identify employee issues and solve these in cooperation with the involved manager.
- Manage the recruitment process in close collaboration with the business/departmental managers.
- Manage Payroll & HR administration for The Netherlands, France, Spain and UK. Support for expatriate assignments.
- Coordinate sickness related issues, administration of pension schemes and insurances.
- Advise managers on training, management development and talent management and take care for individual training programs.
- Coordination of Health & Safety responsibilities and the RI&E and for a compliant annual ARBO plan.
- Manage the company fleet for Netherlands, France, UK and Spain.
- Maintain consistency of processes and implement best practices.
- Ensure compliance to legal legislation regarding contracts and HR practice.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent field of study
- 5+ years of experience as an HR generalist or advisor in an international environment
- English and Dutch communication skills are required, French is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to build meaningful relationships Proven collaboration skills and hands-on mentality