IT Systems Administrator
United States, California, San Luis Obispo
The SRAM IT Operations Department is looking for an IT Systems Administrator. This position will participate in global IT projects and develop new IT solutions for the organization. Additionally, this role will support new and existing solutions IT solutions.
- Provide first-level technical support and training on newly implemented and/or existing IT solutions
- Manage local IT systems and programs
- Participate in regional and global IT projects
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 2 Years IT experience with bachelor’s degree in a related field; 6 years’ experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in basic IT systems, computer maintenance (hardware/software), networking (LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi)
- Experience with the Linux environment, including some experience as a Linux system administrator or equivalent.
- Experience with Windows Server systems.
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- Ability to assess IT issues and create solutions
- Willingness to participate in global projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong customer service skills
- Willingness to travel domestically (up to 10%)
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salary starts at $50,000 + up to 50% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.