Engineering and Design
Mobile Software Engineer (Android and/or iOS)
Directly influence the cycling industry by developing awesome mobile applications that interact with leading bicycle data systems.
- Build, deploy, test, and maintain mobile applications for iOS and/or Android.
- Conduct and contribute to code reviews for software, as well as participate in design reviews for relevant adjacent designs.
- Effectively work with internal users and third parties to facilitate integration of features and services.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent (required)
- 2+ years professional software development experience (required)
- Knowledge of Swift and/or Kotlin (required)
- Experience developing unit and UI tests
- Familiarity with SwiftUI and/or Jetpack compose
- Experience using Swift Package Manager and/or Gradle
- Knowledge of Bluetooth Low Energy
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with a globally distributed team. (1-3 one week trips per year to locations in US and Europe)