PLM Associate Business Analyst
United States, Illinois, Chicago
Partner with business stakeholders as part of a global, problem-solving PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) team to continuously improve SRAM’s creation and management of product data through the development and implementation of holistic business process improvements, in an enterprise software environment. Working together with those stakeholders in an empowering environment, you will make lasting improvements to teams’ performances and realize their most important goals within a fun, flexible, and passionate company.
- Participate with global teammates in discovery sessions to uncover current-state processes, use-cases, and functional requirements.
- Ideate and define actionable functional specifications for projects by analyzing use-cases, business requirements, data, and documents.
- Ensure the support and training of PLM processes across all SRAM locations through the development, maintenance, and delivery of learning materials.
- Resolve PLM helpdesk tickets and support inquiries in a timely manner, with critical analysis of tool, process, and/or learning program to avoid future support inquiries.
- BS in engineering (or applied science discipline) or 1-2 years of equivalent experience demonstrating critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Basic comprehension of enterprise software development life cycle (including process requirements, design, development, testing and release management) to facilitate business processes.
- Able to leverage proven team techniques to analyze operational problems, ideate solutions to those problems, clearly explain those solutions to the business, and nimbly uncover alternate solutions when things do not go as planned.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills to form trusting relationships with functional stakeholders.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to learn from teammates and business partners about PLM processes.
- Able to mine and analyze business data through SQL queries (preferred).
- Conceptual understanding how PLM enterprise solutions facilitate business processes (preferred).
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally, up to 20% to other SRAM sites.