Marketing and Communications
In this role you act as a liaison between our SRAM Product & Marketing and sponsored professional athletes and race teams to deliver technical support and guidance.
- Act as a SRAM Product & Marketing liaison with professional sponsored team and athletes (Road, Triathlon, Cyclocross, Gravel) from in-the-field and via the SRAM office
- Support cross-functional SRAM Road activities with SRAM PR/Media, SRAM Road Product Development and Dealer Marketing groups
- Work on strong and long-term relationships with sponsored athletes and customers
- Create and coordinate SRAM Road product orders from SRAM factory and warehouse locations to team/athlete/end-user
- Generate SRAM quality reports for internal marketing and development groups
- Training and support for professional Road Team Mechanics in-the-field and at our facility in Schweinfurt, Germany.
- Close contact with Customer Service concerning product shipments, material flow and prioritization
- Travel, with out-of-town trips lasting more than one week, can be in excess of 100 days per year and regularly includes weekends.
- Experience in professional cycling or techncial service in the cycling industry.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English and also Spanish strongly preferred. Other European languages are a plus (German, Italian, French…)
- Proficient computer and software skills, including: Microsoft Office, dedicated shipping software, Social Media via mobile computing and smart phone platforms.
- Legal authorization to travel across Europe