Marketing and Communications
RockShox Digital Content Coordinator
Colorado Springs, Colorado
To act as the driving force for rider focused digital content communication, bringing the RockShox brand to life.
- Develop and execute digital content, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines. Support overall promotional communication needs across all digital properties.
- Maintain, grow, monitor and interact across all social media platforms to stay up to date with unique content and the appearance of the brand and product.
- Monitor and maintain website content across .com to ensure accuracy, efficiency and overall alignment with the product communication strategy.
- Partner with cross functional teams ensure alignment of efforts across all SRAM brands and product categories.
- Travel and participate in associated brand activities that require social media management and content creation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience plus 1 year of Marketing experience required.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite products (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.).
- Proficient communication skills – written and oral.
- Proven knowledge and expertise of social media platforms used for marketing promotions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%, including weekends.
- Ability to stand at events for long periods of time.