Marketing and Communications
RockShox Technical Content Specialist
Colorado Springs, Colorado
To bring the RockShox brand to life through strategic branded content and communication efforts. This position will focus on our performance and technical communication strategy, content development and storytelling.
- Develop, track, and implement content creation in support of the yearly product and brand promotion plan.
- Plan and execute on brand related content asset gathering activities such as photo, and video shoots in exotic locations.
- Identify and evaluate content development opportunities for the RockShox brand, industry partners, athletes, events, etc.
- Partner with in-house creative team, product team and engineering team to catalogue and purpose all content assets for the brand.
- Craft unique, compelling technical storytelling that aligns to overall brand guidelines to be deployed across all communication outlets.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of SRAM products, including current and previous product lines
- Work with Brand Manager and outside agencies as needed to implement digital/ print/physical advertising campaigns and ad buys.
- Work with Brand Manager to develop the digital media strategy, implementation schedule and develop a reporting structure including KPIs.
- Collaborate cross functionally for internal and external communication needs and to ensure alignment of efforts across all SRAM brands and product categories.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Communications, Design/Arts or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of Customer Service and/or Marketing experience required.
- 4+ years of bicycle industry experience required, as well as a thorough understanding of bicycle mechanics
- Strong ability to work in a fast paced, team environment. Must be a strategic problem-solver, with an ability to work and communicate cross-functionally, be professional and have an infectious positive attitude.
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and organization skills
- Must be passionate about mountain bikes with an in-depth mechanical understanding and interest on how things work.
- Ability to stand at events for long periods of time.
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%, including weekends. *Post COVID-19 restrictions
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $60,000 up to +20% based on skills and experience level