Engineering and Design
Senior Full Stack Developer
United States, South Dakota, Spearfish | United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs | United States, California, San Luis Obispo
We are seeking an experienced and self-driven Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team and grow SRAM’s digital ecosystem that is changing the cycling industry. You will play a key role in designing and developing innovative web applications for our riders and industry partners from start to finish. You should have a deep understanding of front-end development using React and be able to write high-performance back-end code using Python, Django, and Django Rest Framework.
- Lead the development of complex single-page applications using React and Redux.
- Design and implement RESTful APIs using Django and Django Rest Framework.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that is maintainable and scalable.
- Mentor and guide junior developers on best practices and coding standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and test new features.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and optimize applications with a focus on performance and scalability.
- Stay current with emerging trends and technologies in web development.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development using React.
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development using Python, Django, and Django Rest Framework.
- Expertise in Redux or a similar state management library.
- Extensive experience with RESTful API design and development.
- Proficient with Git and Agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $115,000 up to +30% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.