Marketing and Communications
United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs | United States, South Dakota, Spearfish
Responsible for developing and implementing SEO initiatives. You will work toward improving search engine visibility for SRAM and improve rider experience with our brands by helping to gain a better understanding of user needs. You will own the creation and execution of SEO strategy with guidance and support from the Digital Measurement Team.
- Support with and implementation across SRAM’s digital marketing channels, with an emphasis on Search Engine Management
- Conduct website audits to monitor website health and work with relevant partners to address improvements.
- Perform keyword and in-market research, partnering with brand teams, to uncover trends & improvements.
- Research on-site search behavior to discover customer trends and opportunities to improve site navigation.
- Lead continual management of any owned Digital Measurement Team digital marketing software, including Ahrefs,
- Develop reports on SEO performance on a recurring basis, providing analysis and key insights to broader teams and relevant partners
- Implement technical SEO and keyword strategies, utilizing Tag Manager and HTML as needed
- Partner with marketing, sales, product development, and creative teams to ensure brand consistency
- Proactively offer strategic campaign recommendations across all digital channels
- Support on website call-to-action optimization and A/B testing
- Stay current on marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, digital media, mass communications preferred, or related relevant experience
- Proven work experience in marketing, digital marketing, or related fields
- 2 years of experience with key aspects of building a digital marketing strategy, including SEO, SEM, PPC, social media marketing, and/or email marketing
- Experience with Google technologies, including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Ads
- Basic knowledge of HTML as well as experience with link building, website optimization, and web design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to summarize complex information into concise copy
- Must be highly organized, self-directed, and possess an attention to detail
- Driven and willing to continue learning
- Experience with online store merchandising is a plus
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 20% of the time
- The benefits of this position include group health insurance including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long-term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $60,000 and up to +35% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance