Vancouver, British Columbia
To build and maintain a committed, motivated, and flexible Dealer Service team which has Quality as its primary focus in dealings with our customers. SRAM’s Dealer Service team is committed to providing the best customer service in the industry.
- Manage the Dealer Service group, including conducting annual reviews, continual training execution, recruitment initiatives, improvement projects, and supporting employee development assignments
- Coordinate Canadian and Latin America distributor warranty claims, support technician training, and provide service guidance
- Build-out SRAM Canada Service Center
- Develop and implement quality procedures and improvements with the Global Quality Team.
- Deploy product training to key customers
- Identify new problems as they occur in the market and stay up to date on old and current known issues (potential problems)
- Work with global supply chain to forecast and manage location specific service inventory
- Ensure Dealer Service team is collecting accurate product failure data.
- Oversee repair process for all SRAM products and rebuild product to factory specifications
- Attend industry events to provide technical support for all SRAM products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration strongly preferred.
- 2 years’ experience managing a team required
- 5 years’ bicycle industry experience required, demonstrating a thorough understanding of bicycle mechanics and industry product flow
- Strong customer service skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required, SAP knowledge a plus.
- Ability to travel as required, less than 10% of the time. Initial 6-month training period will entail 50% travel.