Technical Support Representative
To provide world class technical and warranty assistance to our customers, bike dealers, distributors, and OE’s on all SRAM product lines.
- Provide professional technical and warranty assistance to all inquiries via phone or email for all SRAM product lines
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of SRAM products, including current and previous product lines
- Identify new issues as they occur in the market and follow the appropriate warranty guidelines to quickly resolve customer inquiries. Regularly communicate trends to the Quality department for continuous improvement
- Initiate and complete repair processes on SRAM products according to factory specifications
- 1+ years of bicycle industry experience required, as well as a thorough understanding of bicycle mechanics
- Strong customer service skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve. A positive and courteous manner
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction
- Excellent written, verbal, and organization skills
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, SAP knowledge a plus
- Initial training period 3 – 4 months
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. The starting pay is $36,000 (annually). This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.