Engineering and Design
United States, Indiana, Indianapolis
As part of SRAM’s Product Development team, the Test Technician will work to deliver new and innovative products to millions of athletes and cycling enthusiasts across the world. Check out the following overview of SRAM’s test lab: https://youtu.be/hcCcXYnEhQM
- Perform testing of carbon wheel systems.
- Operate test equipment and set up test stands and machines.
- Interpret and provide accurate data to test requesters.
- Partner with test engineers to develop new tests.
- Organize and maintain lab space, equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Identify and implement improvements for test lab processes and fixtures.
- Apply Lean principles to improve test operations efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support a safe, inclusive workplace where all team members value diversity and individual differences.
- Experience in testing, mechanics, or a related field.
- High school diploma.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of bicycle mechanics a plus.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience in laboratory, customer service or team-oriented environment.