Engineering and Design
UX/UI Design Internship
SRAM is seeking innovative and passionate individuals to join us for a unique summer internship experience. Our interns will join a team of highly collaborative and cross-functional professionals who lead the industry in bicycle component products. To support the UX Design Team in translating human needs into viable product concepts for the SRAM AXS APP. You'll have hands-on interaction that will fully participate in the product design and development process – including maintaining our design system, interface design, information architecture, Figma prototyping, discovery and ideation, low and high-fidelity wire-framing in addition to exposure to research and analysis. Receive real world UX/UI experience alongside UX Designers, Industrial Designers and Engineers, Developers, and Product Managers across our world wide range of people and products.
- Creation and design of UX/UI artifacts for responsive screen sizes
- Maintain visual component assets for our Design System
- Conceptualize, create, and deliver¬ UI documentation and digital assets including visual interaction design, clickable prototypes, style guides, etc
- Collaborate and support cross-functional teams to build intuitive user experiences that balance customer needs and technical constraints, while capturing the essence of our brands
- BA/BS/BSA (pursuing and/or within 1 year of graduation) or completed accredited bootcamp
- Ability to create ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience with common digital design tools, including Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other emerging applications within the product design space.
- An online or sharable portfolio of work that demonstrates your design process, user experience and visual design skills including illustration/icon work.
- Applicants should be available and interested in a six-month internship