Computer Science Intern
Spearfish, South Dakota
To assist in the development of SRAM Digital Operations projects, including web / mobile applications, and cloud services.
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle. This includes: analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, deployment tools, and maintenance. As a member of a self-organizing SCRUM team, the job duties may vary, depending on the needs of the team.
- Opportunities in User Interface design, workflow automation development.
- Work closely with team leaders and product managers to understand and refine product concepts.
- Computer Science (or similar) students that are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD.
- Expertise in web development.
- Assist with troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance of databases.
- Demonstrated expertise with software debugging.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Prior international cross-functional development experience a plus.