Marketing and Communications
Public Relations Intern
To communicate and promote SRAM road brand interests and work closely with our global product, brand, sponsorship and management teams to develop focused, accurate, meaningful and consistent company messaging.
- Written communications, both internal and external, relaying accurate and specific product, athlete and company messages in a concise and well-written format.
- Work to continually research, organize and promote SRAM’s product media reviews.
- Work closely with internal brand marketing and product management teams to ensure that product messaging is accurate, specific and timely.
- Work closely with industry partners, including photographers and videographers, to maximize understanding and accuracy of our messaging and maintain a close and collaborative relationship.
- Working towards a BS/BA or Masters in Communication, Public Relations, Mass Media or related field.
- Working knowledge of the cycling industry and products a plus, but not required.
- Fundamental written and interpersonal communication skills are critical.
- All applications must include a resume, cover letter and writing sample.