Purpose: Develop appropriate demand plans for SRAM Asian manufacturing operations to ensure appropriate capacity, inventory levels, and timely material flow.
- Analyze customer forecast, sales, market and supplier data to generate appropriate demand plans to ensure our targeted capacities, inventories and lead times.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes and line extensions to ensure orderly and timely transition of material and production flow.
- Plan appropriate demand and inventory levels for discontinuing product.
- Launch Quality – develop appropriate demand plans to support the introduction of new products.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Mandarin.
- Dynamic, self-starter individual who can work independently and drive efficiencies.
- Organized, able to prioritize, and multitask.
- Proficiency in SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge and/or experience with the bike industry a plus.
- Strong communications skills.
- 5 year experience in Demand Planning or Forecasting.
- Undergraduate degree required. Preferably in Supply Chain, Business, Marketing, or related degree.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 2,800 people in 16 offices across 9 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.