SRAM’s 2X10 gear range options offer the best shifting performance to all riders in all types of terrain.
- SRAM is offering a wide range of 2X10 gear options for X0, X9, X7 and X5 families designed to enhance every type of riding experience, from longer-travel trail bikes to 29ers.
- The 36-22 chainrings offer the lowest 2X10 gear available from any system—the perfect choice for all-day all-out adventures.
- The 38-24 chainrings are ideal for the 29er rider, providing easier gearing for the steepest climbs.
- The 39-26 and the 42-28 chainrings continue to be the most versatile offerings for XC and short travel bikes.
- Also available are dedicated 38t and 36t front derailleurs available in our X0 and X7 families.
- The 36-22 and 38-24 chainring are available with an all mountain guard option.
- SRAM 3X10 is the best-shifting three ring crankset in the market, using X-Glide Technology.