Ride in Mill Valley on May 10 with WBR and inGamba
On Saturday, May 10, João Correia of inGamba and World Bicycle Relief are organizing a casual group ride and post-ride lunch to celebrate the power of bicycles.
The casual, non-competitive group ride will take you on a scenic 24-mile route, through Mt. Tam, Stinson Beach and Muir Woods. Come ride with us or take a break from your day to meet us at the lunch, or do both! All participants are welcome, and attendance is limited to 100 guests. We got confirmation Ted King of Cannondale Pro Cycling team will be attending the group ride before he raced the Amgen Tour of California.
- Saturday, May 10, in Mill Valley
- 9:00am PDT– Gather at Equator Coffees at Proof Lab (riders are welcome to drop one (1) gear bag. Gear can be retrieved at the lunch spot at Guideboat Co.)
- 10:00am PDT– Ride Start (24-mile route)
- Ride concludes at Guideboat Company located in the Mill Valley Lumber Yard
- Around 12:00pm PDT – Enjoy a post-ride lunch and a brief keynote program
A minimum donation of $134 per participant is suggested, and additional donations are encouraged. All proceeds will go to support World Bicycle Relief’s life-changing programming in rural Africa and are tax-deductible.
Register here: https://www.worldbicyclerelief.org/joao-correia
A big thanks to our event sponsors: inGamba, SRAM, Headlands Brewery Co., Guideboat Co., Mill Valley Lumber Yard, Equator Coffees, Honeymoon Ice-Cream, Tony Tutto Pizza, and OSMO Nutrition.Questions about the event or want to learn more? Email us at email@example.com.
Back to News