SRAM Rival 22: Rival Your Limits
Your needs aren’t less demanding. They’re different.
The new SRAM Rival 22 groupset delivers immense performance across a broad variety of bikes and disciplines. Paved or not. Cyclocross or triathlon. Road racing or unchartered journeys. Rival 22 provides the ergonomics, efficiency and technology for finely tuned cyclists to meet each challenge and expand their limits.
Dedicated cyclists’ demands are different – not less than – the pro’s. Their demands change and evolve with their riding and performance, whether they’re race ready or adventure ready. So why settle for a group that’s simply ratcheted-down to 75 percent of what the pros ride? Rival 22 delivers 100 percent of what cyclists demand.
SRAM Rival 22:
- All-new road group purpose-built for ergonomics, durability and versatile performance for dedicated cyclists.
- Clean distinctive Ice Grey and Black anodized finish to complement any bike frame. Brakes accept 28c tires for when the pavement ends.
- Options for Rival 22 mechanical brakes or HydroR Hydraulic Rim Brakes or Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- 22 usable gears with Yaw™ front shifting for no trim, rub or rasp.
- Unrivaled gearing choices with available WiFLi™ 11-32 cassette, compact chainring and crank-arm length options.
- Shift and brake lever set features same ErgoFit ergonomic design as SRAM RED™ 22.
To find out more about each individual component, click here.
Back to News