SRAM RISE 40 Wheels
For the practiced XC rider with the next level in sight, RISE 40 offers the optimal balance of performance factors—and price. From the lightweight aluminum rim to the uncommonly durable hub, each component of the system brings out the best in the rest to activate the full potential of every ride and every rider.
- Intended use: XC/TR
- Available in all 3 wheel sizes: 26, 27.5 and 29in
- Rim material: Aluminum s-6000
- Spoke count: 24, stainless steel, 2 cross
- Hub shell material: Aluminum
- Driver body material: Steel
- Axle compatibility: QR or 15x100 (Front). QR or 12x142 (Front)
- Weight: 1710g (26in), 1790g (27.5in), 1840g (29in) Wheel pair in lightest configuration. Wheel weights can vary 5%
|Wheel||26, 27.5 and 29in|
|Weight||1710g (26in), 1790g (27.5in), 1840g (29in) Wheel pair in lightest configuration, Wheel weights can vary 5%|
|Spoke Count||24 - stainless steel - 2 cross|
|Material||Rim Material: Aluminum s-6000, Hub Shell Material: Aluminum, Driver Body Material: Steel|
|Other||Front axle compatibility: QR or 15x100, Rear axle compatibility: QR and 12x142|
USD: $302 - $439
Euro: €272 - €396
Euro MSRP includes VAT
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
Wheels are priced and sold individually.