SRAM ROAM 40 Wheels
THE FULL CIRCLE
Wherever the trail leads, ROAM 40 is ready to go. Aluminum rims with TAPER CORE™ profile bring lighter weight and higher dent resistance. The DOUBLE TIME™ hub delivers strong, swift engagement. And the durable SPEEDBALL™ bearings are precision machined for performance you can trust. With a smart balance of weight, inertia and stiffness, ROAM 40 makes sure you’re always ready to roam.
- Lightweight aluminum rim with asymmetrical TAPER CORE™ profile—with a welded joint
- UST tubeless
- User-friendly SOLO SPOKE™ technology
- Durable, precision-machined SPEEDBALL™ bearings
- Strong, fast engagement with DOUBLE TIME™ hubs
- Available in all three wheel sizes
- Convertible to any axle type
- Available in XD™ or 10-speed driver body
- Color: Black/Silver
|Wheel||26", 27.5", 29"|
|Weight||1560g (26"), 1615g (27.5"), 1695g (29"), Wheel pair in lightest configuration|
|Spoke Pattern||2 cross|
|Type||Custom - straight pull|
|Rim Shape||Tubeless Ready - Asymmetical 2.5mm offest - TAPER CORE™|
|Rim Used||Aluminum 6061 T6|
|Spoke Length||SOLO SPOKE|
|Retail Availability||April 2014|
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
Wheels are priced and sold individually.