SRAM X0 DH 10-Speed Rear Derailleur
SRAM’s DH specific derailleur is designed to provide fast and precise shifts for the close ratio cassettes used on DH race bikes, 4X and jump bikes.
- SRAM EXACT ACTUATION™ for precise and dependable 10-speed performance
- Designed to work with any cassette up to 28-tooth large cog
- Exceptional shifting performance
- Lightweight, durable and reliable
- Compatible with any 10-speed EXACT ACTUATION™ shifter
- Colors: Silver and Red
|Material||Forged alloy, composite carbon fiber, titanium, stainless steel|
|Colors||New Silver, Red|
|Outer Cage||Carbon outer cage|
|Compatibility||28 tooth compatible|
|Cage Sizes||Short (50mm) cage|
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.Read More
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.