SRAM X1 X-SYNC™ Chain Rings
The X-SYNC™ narrow-wide chain ring delivers complete control. Tall, square teeth, rounded chamfers and a thick-thin tooth geometry combine to engage the chain earlier—and never let it go. With multiple ring options available, you can match your gear range to your terrain, wheel size and riding style. And recesses at the base of the teeth get rid of mud so the chain remains in place no matter what conditions you’re up against.
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- 30-, 32-, 34-, 36- or 38-tooth single ring
- CNC-machined 7075, two-tone anodize
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- An integral component of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain
|Material||CNC-machined 7075, two-tone anodize|
|Ratios||Available in 30-, 32-, 34-, 36- or 38-tooth|
|Retail Availability||June 2014|
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.Read More
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.