SRAM X7 3X10 Crankset
- X-Glide 3X10 shifting technology, 22-33-44 gearing
- The widest gear range available
- X-Glide Technology
- Fastest front shifting ever
- 44-33-22 Gear ratio chainrings
- The speed of a real big ring with 7.8 meters per revolution (44-11)
- The climbing ability of a real granny ring with 1.3 meters per crank revolution (22-36)
|Available Arm Lengths||170/175|
|Compatibility||10 speed chains|
Imagine being able to shift smoothly at any time, no matter what. We’re talking full-power shifts. Up, down, whatever the trail demands. The benefit of the X-Glide drivetrain is simple, yet, when you think about it, incredibly impactful to the way you ride. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain.
Here’s how we did it: TRUVATIV’s crank engineers threw away the old standards and developed a new chainring geometry from the ground up. They precisely paired the different-sized chainrings and redesigned where and how the chain engages with the rings. By aligning the chainring pick-up rivets to the chain pivot pin—rather than the middle of the chain link—you get double the shift opportunities.
No more missed shifts, ever. X-Glide puts you in THE RIGHT GEAR, right now.
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.