SRAM XX1 Quarq Power Meter
NOTHING BETWEEN MUSCLE AND MEASUREMENT
- Built hand-in-hand with the XX1 drivetrain – highest performance, integrated look
- Designed for X-SYNC™ and compatible with XX1, X01 and X1
- Light weight, LED indicator and replaceable CR2032 battery
- Each power meter is individually calibrated at the factory to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement
- Accelerometer for cadence – no need to install a magnet
- IPX7 waterproof rating (1 meter of submersion for 30 minutes)
- All SRAM MTB Q-factors, crank lengths and bottom brackets
Find a Dealer
Specifications for SRAM XX1 Quarq Power Meter
|Arm Material||Carbon crank arm, CNC machined AL spider|
|Weight||626g (175mm, 168Q, GXP, chassis only), 689g (175mm, 168Q, GXP, 32-tooth chain ring)|
|Available Arm Lengths||170, 175mm arm lengths|
|Available Ratios||32, 34, 36, 38|
|Rings||CNC machined rings|
|Bottom Bracket||GXP, PressFit GXP, BB30, PressFit 30, BBright|
|Q-Factor||156 and 168mm|
|Battery Type||CR2032 – over 300 hours of riding time|
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction.
GXP’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight—improving both feel and performance.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.